Monday 15 July 2013

ELYN 1/100 Scale Kastrysha Part 1 Review - Missing Parts & Manual?

Hi there..It has been some time since I updated anything.. Been very busy with work..

Anyway, I've just received the ELYN 1/100 Scale Kastrysha from a fellow seller & checked the parts immediately as a large amount of money has been spent on this thing...

Without further delays..The following images below will show what parts are missing..& other issues and what not.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART B LIST:


PART C LIST:

PART D LIST:

PART E LIST:

PART F LIST:

PART I LIST:

PHOTO ETCH LIST:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are some of the stuff & complains/problems.. Hopefully I can get replacement parts & perhaps some explanation on the typos & stuff..

Manual will be up tomorrow if I'm free..

EDIT: Do note that this happens on my side..I'm not sure if other buyers/collectors face the same problem.. 

Thanks for viewing.

3 comments:

  1. This kit is such a piece of shit it boggles the mind that they got away with what they did. Im still waiting for replacement parts and its been a month. I doubt I will ever see it. I have had major modding to do and only half of the LEDs work.
    You want to see a progress report check out my pics at the gunpla thread at macross world in the anime and other section

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there anonymous, thanks for stopping by & sorry for the lat reply.

      I did receive my replacement parts. As for the stiff wiring problems, my seller told me that ELYN actually said we have to solve it ourselves.

      Delete
  2. I have same chest piece 2 male pieces .. any idea where can I get the replacement since elyn is not responding.

    ReplyDelete